American Psycho (page 2 of 9)

The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here, Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman seated at Espace restaurant. He thinks via voice over: “I'm on the verge of tears by the time we arrive at Espace since I'm positive we won't have a decent table, but we do, and relief washes over me in an awesome wave.” Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.


The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here from left, Catherine Black as Vanden and Park Bench as Stash. Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.


The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here, Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman in his office. Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.


The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here, ChloĆ« Sevigny as Jean (alt: Chloe Sevigny). Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.


The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here, Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman as he peels off the herb mint facial mask. He describes in a voice over: “There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.” Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.


The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here, Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman as he peels off the herb mint facial mask. He describes in a voice over: “There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.” Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.


The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here, Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman. He describes in a voice over: “Then I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.” Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.


The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here, Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman. He describes in a voice over: “I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet, and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.” Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.


The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here, Patrick Bateman’s apartment on the 11th floor in the American Gardens building, West 81st Street. The large art piece on the wall is by Robert Longo, from the ‘Men in the Cities’ series. Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.


The movie "American Psycho", directed by Mary Harron, based on the novel by Bret Easton Ellis. Seen here, Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman. Theatrical release April 14, 2000. Screen capture. Copyright © 2000 Am Psycho Productions, Inc. Credit: © 2000 Am Psycho Prod. / Courtesy: Pyxurz.