Almost Famous (page 15 of 18)
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, Liz Stauber (as Leslie). Of Russell's remark, "You slept with Jeff?" she responds, "Yeah, but it didn't count. It was the summer we decided to be free of all rules." Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, Noah Taylor (as Dick Roswell). Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, Jason Lee (as Jeff Bebe). He yells back to Russell, "I don't love you, man. I never did. None of us love you. You act above us. You always have." Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, Noah Taylor (as Dick Roswell). Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, Jimmy Fallon (as Dennis Hope). Facing the real prospect of death during a violently turbulent plane ride, he makes a confession. "I once hit a man in Dearborn, Michigan. A hit and run. I hit him and just kept on going. I don't know if he's alive or dead... but I'm sorry. Not a day goes by that I don't see his face." Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, Scott N. Stevens (as Co-Pilot). Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, Patrick Fugit (as William Miller). Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, left to right, Kate Hudson (as Penny Lane) and Patrick Fugit (as William Miller). Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, Frances McDormand (as Elaine Miller). She sits in the audience of William's High School graduation, where he is a no-show. Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The movie "Almost Famous", written and directed by Cameron Crowe. Seen here, a pharmaceutical bottle for 500 Quaalude tablets. Methaqualone / Quaalude-300 mg made by Lemmon Company. Theatrical wide release, Friday, September 15, 2000. Screen capture. Paramount Pictures. Courtesy: Pyxurz









