Sabrina the Teenage Witch. sea 6, ep 13. (page 2 of 2)
The television series "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Season 6, episode 13, titled: 'I Think I Love You'. Seen here, left to right, Caroline Rhea (as Hilda Spellman); Melissa Joan Hart (as Sabrina Spellman) and Beth Broderick (as Zelda Spellman). Original broadcast date, February 15, 2002. Screen capture. Paramount. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The television series "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Season 6, episode 13, titled: 'I Think I Love You'. Seen here, left to right, David Lascher (as Josh, back to camera) and Melissa Joan Hart (as Sabrina Spellman). Original broadcast date, February 15, 2002. Screen capture. Paramount. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The television series "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Season 6, episode 13, titled: 'I Think I Love You'. Seen here, left to right, David Lascher (as Josh) and Melissa Joan Hart (as Sabrina Spellman, back to camera). Original broadcast date, February 15, 2002. Screen capture. Paramount. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The television series "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Season 6, episode 13, titled: 'I Think I Love You'. Seen here, Elisa Donovan (as Morgan Cavanaugh). Original broadcast date, February 15, 2002. Screen capture. Paramount. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The television series "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Season 6, episode 13, titled: 'I Think I Love You'. Seen here, Nate Richert (as Harvey Kinkle). Original broadcast date, February 15, 2002. Screen capture. Paramount. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The television series "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Season 6, episode 13, titled: 'I Think I Love You'. Seen here, left to right, Caroline Rhea (as Hilda Spellman) and Beth Broderick (as Zelda Spellman). Original broadcast date, February 15, 2002. Screen capture. Paramount. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The television series "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Season 6, episode 13, titled: 'I Think I Love You'. Seen here, Melissa Joan Hart (as Sabrina Spellman, as an animated cartoon). Original broadcast date, February 15, 2002. Screen capture. Paramount. Courtesy: Pyxurz
The television series "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Season 6, episode 13, titled: 'I Think I Love You'. Seen here, left to right, Soleil Moon Frye (as Roxie King) and Melissa Joan Hart (as Sabrina Spellman). Original broadcast date, February 15, 2002. Screen capture. Paramount. Courtesy: Pyxurz







